In-kind Store Item Donations FAQs:
Q: Do you accept donations?
A: Yes! We will gladly accept your gently used items during our regular store hours.
Q: Will you pick up donations?
A: We can schedule pick-ups of large furniture donations, provided that the items are in very good condition and ready for sale. Please call the TROSA Thrift Store at 919-220-6119 and allow at least one week to schedule a pickup. At busy times our schedule may be filled 2-4 weeks out.
Q: Do you make deliveries?
A: Yes! Ask one of our store sales associates about fees and distance restrictions or call TROSA Thrift Store at 919-220-6119.
- Items with rips, stains, tears, bugs, pet hair or odors
- Items that are broken, that have missing pieces, or have been recalled
- Bicycle or Motorcycle Helmets
- Child Cribs or Car Seats
- Baby Clothes that have drawstrings
- Computers, cell phones, or other electronics that might have personal information
- Tube TV’s and Tube Computer Monitors
Your Gifts Change Lives
It costs approximately $90 a day for person to receive comprehensive treatment at TROSA. How many days can you give?
Give a gift, receive early access to fundraising sales, discounts on services, and other perks by becoming a:
TROSA Friend - donate between $75 and $499
TROSA Ally - donate between $500 and $999
TROSA Partner - donate over $1,000
Leave a Legacy
Gifts of Stock